Donut Holes Made with Pancake Mix & Milk.
You can cook Donut Holes Made with Pancake Mix & Milk using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Donut Holes Made with Pancake Mix & Milk
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 80 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Cake flour for dusting.
- Prepare 1 of Sugar for dusting.
Donut Holes Made with Pancake Mix & Milk step by step
- Pour the milk into a plastic bag with pancake mix. Tie the end closed with a rubber band and mix it by kneading the bag..
- Chill the freezer for 5-10 minutes..
- Scoop out spoonfuls of batter and place on a cutting board coated with flour. Roll to form neat balls..
- Deep-fry in 170℃ oil until golden brown. Dust with sugar to finish..
- Depending on the brand of pancake mix, there may be egg or flour, so make sure to check the labels..