Turkish Coffee (Türk Kahvesi) and details as well as with fragrance.
You can have Turkish Coffee (Türk Kahvesi) and details as well as with fragrance using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish Coffee (Türk Kahvesi) and details as well as with fragrance
- It’s 1 of Turkish Coffee.
- It’s 1 of water.
- Prepare 1 of sugar (if u like sweet taste).
- Prepare of serving with.
- Prepare 1 of Turkish delight.
- It’s 1 of chocolates.
Turkish Coffee (Türk Kahvesi) and details as well as with fragrance instructions
- My favorite drink is Turkish coffee. I like the smell, the taste and also the fortune telling 🙂 For ones who dont know, i will fill u in. After u drink the coffee u put the table on the cup and turn it over. After it gets cold fortune teller opens n tells by looking at the schemes n designes.. 🙂 U can search online. There r more info about wht design means wht…
- U need to have cezve n mostly copper cezve is prefered but u can use just steel, enamel or porcelain as well. It can be hard to find so i will make it in coffee maker(in fact there are special turkish coffee makers which r so expensive n cudnt b so easy to find outside Turkey) So I will use this regular one. It is just like a small kettle..
- Most important thing is coffee choice. It must be -Turkish coffee- cause its not like any granulised, instant, vulverised coffees. It will leave coffee at the bottom. I mean when u r cooking it, coffee will b like homogenous with water. N after u pour it into fincan it will start to fall down n u will see it. I dnt know if u can find fresh Turkish coffee bean. In stores it s in bean form n they grind right before u buy it n u will feel the smell during grinding n it will be hot cause of process. Next time im buying i ll take a video for u. But u can buy it in packages as well. In migros n other big markets u can find it i guess..
- 2nd most important step is u have to boil water n coffee at the same time. U sudnt add hot water on coffee. This s no nescafe, cappuccino instant package…
- Kahve fincani (its small cup like espresso cups), kahve cezvesi, kahve bardagi (kahve water glass, small glasses) n kahve makinasi in the pics..
- Serving; traditionally it is served with Turkish delight but chocolate or tiny cookies u can use as well.
- PREPARING; here we gooo 🙂 for each person u have to add one full desert spoon coffee n one coffee cup of water. If u like ur coffee black u r ready but if u like it sweet u have to add sugar. If its chopped sugar for a normal sweet taste put 1 piece. For sweet coffee put 2 for each cup. If its granulised for normal sugar half of desert spoon will be ok n full for sweet taste. U can use brown sugar as well or sweetener. Up to u :).
- I took a video but cudnt add :(( After u put into all ingredients start to boil. Attention, dnt mix the ingredients. Left them boil without mix so there will b more foam..
- U have to pour cups with little amounts to share foam. And then make another turn n fill cups. U will see in video..
- U can drink ur coffee. Great taste in the roommmm :).
- N for good chit chats close ur cups n tell fortune to ursrlf or ur coffee companies n have nice time :).
- There are also fragranced coffees. U can buy in packages as well. But i also prefer doing myself. My favorite aroma is "damla sakizi" (damla gum). U can buy and tear into small pieces n put in cezve. Then u can prepare chocolate turkish coffee. I prefer adding black chocolate right before i pour coffees into pots. U can use liquor extract as well. In fact its also served with liquid besides the coffee. Or my other favorite is bitter almond extract :)).
- Afiyet olsunnn.