Banana and Coconut Rice Flour Donut Holes.
You can have Banana and Coconut Rice Flour Donut Holes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana and Coconut Rice Flour Donut Holes
- It’s 70 grams of Banana.
- You need 20 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- You need 1 medium of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Unroasted sesame oil (or vegetable oil).
- Prepare 100 grams of Rice flour.
- Prepare 3 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 10 grams of Finely grated coconut.
Banana and Coconut Rice Flour Donut Holes step by step
- Whisk the raw cane sugar into the egg. Combine the mashed banana with the sesame oil, then mix into the egg mixture..
- Add the rice flour and baking powder and mix. Add the finely grated coconut and stir until evenly incorporated..
- Heat the oil to 170℃. Spoon the batter into the oil..
- Each ball of batter should deep fry for about 3 minutes. Be sure to thoroughly fry, or else they will not cook through..