Peanut butter cup cookies.
You can cook Peanut butter cup cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter cup cookies
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 40 of miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups.
Peanut butter cup cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unwrap all the miniature peanut butter cups..
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla & milk. Add the flour mixture and mix well..
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan. Bake at the 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and remove carefully from pan. Enjoy!.