Orange-flavoured Iced Coffee for Summer.
You can have Orange-flavoured Iced Coffee for Summer using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange-flavoured Iced Coffee for Summer
- You need 100 ml of Drip coffee (iced).
- You need 50 ml of Orange juice.
- It’s 1 of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Ice cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Sugar syrup.
Orange-flavoured Iced Coffee for Summer step by step
- I used flannel coffee filter. 50 g of coffee powder brews 250 ml of coffee..
- Put some ice cubes into a serving jug, and pour in the hot dripped coffee. Put the lid on and swirl the jug around..
- If you let it cool down quickly, you'll get fragrant and transparent iced coffee. It's best increased by 100 ml..
- It's best with freshly squeezed orange juice, but if you don't have it, store-bought orange juice is fine..
- Prepare the iced coffee, orange juice and ice cubes. The orange is fresh, so adjust the amount of syrup to your tastes..
- Put the orange juice and sugar syrup in the glass, then add the ice cubes!.
- Gently pour in the iced coffee to finish! Enjoy with heavy cream if you'd like..