Pookie's Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies.
You can cook Pookie's Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pookie's Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Pookie's Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix 1 cup of sugar, peanut butter & egg with a mixer on low speed until fully mixed.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray & roll teaspoon size balls of mixture into balls and then roll the dough in 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Place doughballs on cookie sheet about an inch and a half apart from each other. Lightly press the dough with a fork to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, do not over cook! They're best when bottom of cookie is slightly Brown. Let cool for 10 minutes, they'll firm up!.