Iz's Cheater's Chicken and Dumplings / Pot Pie?.
You can have Iz's Cheater's Chicken and Dumplings / Pot Pie? using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Iz's Cheater's Chicken and Dumplings / Pot Pie?
- It’s of Dumplings.
- Prepare 3/8 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour self-rising.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of shortening.
- It’s of Stew.
- It’s 1 can of Chunk White Chicken (5oz can).
- Prepare 1 can of Mixed Vegetables (15oz can).
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth (15oz can).
- You need 1/2 can of water (15oz can).
Iz's Cheater's Chicken and Dumplings / Pot Pie? step by step
- Put flour in bowl and cut in shortening.
- Add milk and stir just until incorporated.
- Put remaining ingredients into a 2 quart pot and bring to a boil.
- Drop in dumplings a rounded teaspoon at a time while the stew is boiling. Do this quickly. Stirring often..
- Once all of dumpling mix is added, allow dumplings to plump while stirring..
- Reduce heat to very low and simmer, stirring often..
- Simmer until dumplings are no longer rough looking and broth has thickened..
- Per serving Calories 531 Fat 15.0g Saturated 3.9g Polyunsaturated 6.1 g Monounsaturated 2.9g Trans 0.0g Cholesterol 64.6mg Sodium 2,370.7mg Potassium 397.9mg Carbohydrates 66.3g Dietary Fiber 4.5g Sugars 5.9g Protein 29.7g Vitamin A 140.9% Vitamin C 10.5% Calcium 8.9% Iron 10.6%.