Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can cook Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of your fave peanut butter.
- You need 1 of lg egg white.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of lightly packed lt brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple flavoring (optional).
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- In a med bowl combine ALL ings except the egg white, while the oven heats to 350°F (180°C). Once they're well mixed, sugar isn't visible, add the egg white. You'll notice the batter seizes and becomes harder to stir. Do so just enough so the egg white is incorporated and isn't visible..
- Use a Tbsp scoop of some kind to place scoops of batter 1" or so apart on a rimmed baking sheet, press with a fork crosswise and place on a middle rack to bake for 7 – 9 mins for barely soft to crispy on the outside cookies..
- Use a spatula to remove these after 5 – 10 mins to a cooling rack. Be aware that because these don't have any flour, and therefore no gluten for structure, they're crumbly. They're also FULL of protein from the peanut butter AND the egg white. So enjoy!!.
- VERY optional: bake an 8 x 8 pan lined with parchment paper, LIGHTLY coated with an oil like coconut or sesame that won't burn or alter the taste of the pb. Add choc chips of your choice, or not. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 35 mins or so, until a tester comes out clean, or the edges look solid. It'll harden as it cools. Take out with edges of paper to cool on cooling rack. Enjoy!!.