Chicken Alfredo Dumplings.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo Dumplings using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Dumplings
- Prepare 1 can of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Chicken Alfredo Dumplings step by step
- Mix Alfredo sauce with cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Set aside..
- Boil and shred chicken. Add chicken to Alfredo sauce..
- Open can of biscuits and cut each into four pieces. Roll dough into balls and place into lightly greased glass cook ware (or a pan)..
- Pour mixture over dough balls. Sprinkle extra cheese on top..
- Place in heated oven 350* and bake for 1 hour..
- If making a larger meal, cook for 1 1/2 hours for all of the dough to cook..