Easy No Bake Coffee Pistachio Peanut Butter Pie.
You can cook Easy No Bake Coffee Pistachio Peanut Butter Pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy No Bake Coffee Pistachio Peanut Butter Pie
- Prepare 2 packets of pistachio pudding mix.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk-based coffee drink.
- It’s 1 of oreo pie crust.
- It’s 1 of Hershey chocolate bar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
Easy No Bake Coffee Pistachio Peanut Butter Pie instructions
- Combine pudding mix packets with coffee (I used Califa Farms brand almond milk triple shot mocha) mix until all the powder has been incorporated then pour the pudding into the pie crust..
- Place pudding/pie crust in the fridge and let it sit for 30 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl combine coconut oil, peanut butter and chocolate. Microwave for 20-30 seconds or until chocolate starts to melt. Mix ingredients together and add on top of the pudding mix in the pie crust..
- Leave in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes before serving, and enjoy!.