3 Simple Doughnut Toppings.
You can cook 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings
- Prepare of Doughnut Glaze.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered/confectioners sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of water/ milk (or more for a thinner glaze).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract/extract of choice.
- You need of Food colouring of choice, optional.
- It’s of Doughnut Chocolate Glaze.
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- You need 3 tbsp of whole milk(or any milk).
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar, or to taste.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract/ maple syrup / honey.
- You need of Doughnut Cinnamon Sugar Coating.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Melted butter, as needed (optional).
3 Simple Doughnut Toppings instructions
- Doughnut Glaze: In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix with a spoon until a nice and smooth glaze is formed. To use, either dip one side of a hot doughnut in the glaze and add some sprinkles if desired. Leave on a cooling rack on top of a baking tray until the glaze sets or with a fork, put the whole doughnut in the glaze and turn to coat generously. Put on a cooking rack on top of a baking tray until the glaze sets..
- Chocolate Glaze: In a heat safe bowl, add in all the ingredients except the vanilla and place on low heat and stir just until the cocoa powder melts and the sugar dissolves to form a smooth but slightly thick glaze. Mix in the vanilla..
- To use, either dip one side of a hot doughnut in the glaze and place on a cooling rack on top of a baking tray until the doughnuts are cool enough to handle or lay the doughnuts on a cooling rack over a baking tray and with a spoon pour the glaze in lines over the doughnuts to form a beautiful pattern. Let cool until cool enough to handle..
- Cinnamon sugar: In a large mixing bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar and mix thoroughly until well combined. To use, dip the doughnuts in melted butter, coating all sides and then put them in the sugar mixture, move the bowl to coat the doughnuts and they are ready to be served. Enjoy!.