Leftover Stuffing Dumplings.
You can have Leftover Stuffing Dumplings using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Stuffing Dumplings
- Prepare of Leftover Stuffing.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Non stick cooking spray.
- You need of Turkey Soup (separate recipe) Optional.
- You need of Great with chicken soup.
Leftover Stuffing Dumplings step by step
- Put the leftover stuffing in a mixing bowl..
- Add egg to moisten..
- Slowly add flour to thicken up. DONT want it too thick..
- When you get to the right consistency, make it into balls. Spray your gloved hands with cooking spray so the balls dont stick too much..
- Place balled Dumpling into your hot soup..
- Once they float to the top they are done 🎈Enjoy!.