Asian Beef Dumplings.
You can have Asian Beef Dumplings using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Beef Dumplings
- It’s 8 oz of ground beef or ground pork.
- You need 3 T of minced garlic.
- You need 1 T of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 bunch of scallions.
- Prepare 1 T of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 T of Hoison Sauce.
- It’s 2 T of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 package of wonton wrappers.
- It’s 2 T of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Soy Dipping Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 c of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 T of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 T of Sriracha Sauce.
- Prepare 2 T of Honey.
- You need 1/2 t of Sesame Seeds.
Asian Beef Dumplings step by step
- Brown ground beef in a saute pan until cooked through, pour out grease, set aside in large bowl to cool..
- Heat sesame oil in same saute pan on medium heat. Add minced garlic, ginger and half the scallions until fragrant. Remove and add to the bowl of beef..
- Mix together beef and garlic mixture. Mix in hoisin sauce and soy sauce..
- Lay out wonton wrappers on parchment paper and place a small spoonful of the beef mixture in the middle of each wrapper. Brush water around the edge of the wonton wrapper with finger press sides together until sealed. I tucked the corners down to make them look more round..
- Heat vegetable oil in saute pan, add a few dumplings frying each side about 2 minutes..
- Remove from oil, set on paper towel to absorb excess oil. Garnish with the remaining scallions. Serve warm!.
- To make the dipping sauce Whisk together all ingredients and dip!.