Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding.
You can have Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding
- You need 1/8 cup (30 g) of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/8 cup (35 g) of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (60 ml) of almond milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1/8 cup (20 g) of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 of banana.
- You need of Optional: granola, roasted peanuts.
Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Pudding step by step
- In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter and greek yogurt together until smooth..
- Add in the almond milk, vanilla, honey, and chia seeds and mix until well combined..
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container and refrigerate, covered for 4 hours or overnight..
- Spoon the pudding into desired serving cup and top with sliced banana, roasted peanuts, and crunchy granola if desired..