You can cook Doughnuts using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Doughnuts
- You need of dry ingredients.
- You need 700 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cups of sugar.
- You need of wet ingredients.
- It’s 300 g of milk.
- It’s 60 g of lukewarm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- You need of ingredients added while kneading.
- It’s 2 of whole eggs.
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- You need of glaze.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 50 g of butter.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl.
- Mix all the wet ingredients and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Make a well with the flour mixture then pour the wet ingredients after 10 minutes into the flour well keep mixing with a spoon until mildly mixed.
- After mixing and leaving some flour unmixed add 2 whole eggs (at room temperature) and knead the dough until completely incorporated then add the butter to ur dough and keep kneading for 10 minutes.
- Leave the dough for 1-2hrs in a warm place to rise.
- After 1-2 hrs shape the doughnuts by rolling the dough out into about a centimeter and use a large cup and any small cap with diameter ranging from 1-1.5cm to cut the donuts.
- Leave the cut donuts in a covered baking tray for 15-30min to rise.
- Heat up a pot of frying oil to about medium to low heat.
- Then fry the donuts for 2-3minutes per side.
- For the glaze add the milk powdered sugar and vanilla with the butter into a sauce pan and mix until its thick in texture.
- Dip the donuts into the glaze and enjoy.