Chocolate chip peanut butter pie.
You can have Chocolate chip peanut butter pie using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip peanut butter pie
- It’s 1 (9 inch) of prepared graham cracker crust or crust of your choosing.
- You need 2 (4 ounces) of packages of chocolate pudding.
- It’s 1/3 c. of Of reduced smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of container of lite frozen whipped topping.
Chocolate chip peanut butter pie step by step
- In a mixing bowl, combine pudding and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Fold in whipped topping stir until completely combined..
- Pour filling into pie crust, spread evenly and on top sprinkle chocolate chip candies on top. Freeze pie until firm. Partially thaw in refrigerator, for about 2 hours or so..
- Dig in !!!!.