Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts.
You can have Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts
- You need 1 (15.6 oz) of package Pillsbury Cranberry Quick Bread & Muffin Mix.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare of Glaze (See my Glaze recipe.).
Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Spray doughnut pan with cooking spray..
- Whisk together the mix, eggs, oil, and water. Pour into the doughnut pan, filling them up about halfway..
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until done..
- After the doughnuts have cooled, dip them into the glaze. Allow them to set on a wire rack..