Indian style beaten coffee. Here is how to make it at home. The thing about coffee is that it has to be perfect! Beaten coffee is an Indian home-style coffee beverage made mostly with instant coffee and sugar.
This Beaten Coffee, which is more commonly known as Indian Coffee or an Indian Cappuccino, is a powerful caffeinated espresso This recipe is similar to the basic whipped coffee, which is a smooth and foamy mixture placed on top of milk. The Indian style coffee is more of a cappuccino in that it. Pour steamed milk over hand-beaten whipped coffee for a classic Indian Style Cappuccino. You can cook Indian style beaten coffee using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian style beaten coffee
- You need 3 tbsp of Instant Coffee Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare As needed of Milk.
As a kid, I'd easily get tired beating the coffee for more than a minute. Trust me, it's an arm workout. Once we'd prepare the cappuccino, my siblings would drink most of it and just give me a sip, well because, I. With beaten coffee, you whip up the instant coffee, sugar, and water together in the mug you'll be drinking out of and then pour the hot milk (or you could ice it) over the whipped base so it melts into it.
Indian style beaten coffee instructions
- Take instant coffee powder and sugar in a cup. Add only 1 tbsp of water initially and beat the coffee and sugar vigorously..
- Coffee will start getting light in colour and beating with hand will become harder, but no issues keep beating. Add 1/2 tsp water only to help in beating..
- Vigorously beating of coffee to will keep changing the shade to a lighter tone..
- Add a few more drops of water required while beating the coffee..
- Side by side heat up the milk as per the number of cups coffee is to be served..
- Some people mix half milk and half water but I prefer coffee with milk only..
- Once the coffee is beaten and is light and fluffy put a tsp heaped in each cup and pour the hot boiling milk over it..
- Pour the milk from a little height so that you can get the froth in the coffee..
- Mix gently with a spoon and sprinkle some coffee powder over it.
- Enjoy hot cappuccino at home.
The concentrated whipped coffee that's the color of honeycomb. The World Just Discovered Beaten Coffee And Dalgona Coffee Is Trending; Recipe Inside. Unlike the French press or the American brew, Indian households stick to their instant coffee–beaten, not stirred. The recipe for beaten or whipped coffee is simple: you take a cup, put a spoonful of coffee. Looking For Indian Beaten Coffee or the delicious whipped Dalgona Coffee?