Yummy Coffee Jelly.
You can have Yummy Coffee Jelly using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy Coffee Jelly
- It’s 1 of box/pack(requires 1 litre of water to cook) unflavored gelatin.
- You need 1 litre of water.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of instant coffee powder.
- It’s 1 can of all purpose cream.
- It’s 1/2 can of sweet condensed milk (or to taste).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s of Optional: 5 crushed oreos and shaved chocolate.
Yummy Coffee Jelly step by step
- In a pot, bring water (about 2-3 cups) to boil and add coffee and 3 tablespoons of sugar to melt..
- In a bowl with cold water (the rest of the litre), add gelatin powder and let it sit for 1 minute until it blooms and then add the coffee mixture slowly and mix. Put to heat if needed until gelatin powder dissolves..
- Transfer coffe gelatin mixture in a container or a baking dish. Let it cool and refrigerate for about 1-2 hours or until completely set..
- Mix cream and condensed milk in a separate bowl and chill. If you have extra oreo cookies, you can crush some and add it to the cream mixture (optional..
- Cut gelatin into 1-inch cubes and add to the cream and milk mixture or divide in cups/dessert bowls and add cream mixture individually. If desired top with crushed oreos and shaved chocolate. Serve cold..