Peanut Butter Sammy.
You can cook Peanut Butter Sammy using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Sammy
- Prepare 5 ounces (1 1/4 cups) of whole-wheat pastry flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 4 ounces (1 stick) of unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- It’s of Heaped 1/2 cup smooth organic peanut butter, with no salt or sugar added, plus 2 tablespoons for filling the cookies.
- It’s 5 ounces (3/4 cup) of raw brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Add to Your Grocery List.
Peanut Butter Sammy step by step
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Cream the butter and 1/2 cup of peanut butter in a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the raw sugar and beat on medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add the egg and beat together. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and gradually add the flour mixture, beating at low speed..
- Place a piece of parchment or wax paper on your work surface and spoon the dough onto the paper in a strip 12 to 14 inches long and about 2.