Flour dumpling with granut soup 2.
You can cook Flour dumpling with granut soup 2 using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flour dumpling with granut soup 2
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- You need 3 tbspn of baobab powder.
- It’s of Little liquid potash.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of Seasonig.
- You need of Ground granut.
- It’s of Scotch bonnet.
Flour dumpling with granut soup 2 step by step
- Bring all what you need together In one place.
- Pour i n ur baobab powder in the flour.
- Add liquid potash and water then mix very well till it become soft.
- This is how your batter will be after finished mixing.
- Start dumpling your batter into the boil water and cover it to cook for 5minute.
- Put water in a pot and set it on fire to boil.
- For the soup pour in your grated pepper and scotch bonnet in the pot.
- Pour in some water.
- Add in your spices.
- Allow the water to boil.
- Add your ground granut.
- Keep on stiring till oil come out from the granut.
- And this is how your soup will look like, looking good and tasty, there's no need to add oil because the granut already has oil in it and it will come out if you keef on stirring.
- And our flour dumpling is ready to eat..