Pui shak ar baigun bodi/malabar spinach brinjal dumpling.
You can have Pui shak ar baigun bodi/malabar spinach brinjal dumpling using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pui shak ar baigun bodi/malabar spinach brinjal dumpling
- You need 1 bunch of pui shak.
- You need 1 of Brinjal.
- You need 2-3 of bodi(dried lentils dumplings).
- It’s of For paste:.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 3 of cloves garlic.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each coriander and cumin powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chillli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of For garnishing coriander leaves.
- Prepare As required of oil.
Pui shak ar baigun bodi/malabar spinach brinjal dumpling step by step
- Wash and clean poi shak cut brinjal into cubes..
- Heat oil in a pan,add the paste then add all spices and stir until masala leaves the oil.wash and Crush the dried lentils in the masala and break them into small pieces.
- Grind together tomato,onion and garlic cloves and grind into fine paste..
- Now add the shak and brinjal and little coriander leaves.Bhuno well until everything mix nicely..
- Add very little water and allow to cook on low flame.Once done take out on a plate. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.Enjoy it with rice..