You can have Chicken Donuts using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Donuts
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken mince.
- You need 4-6 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 2 pinch of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped mint leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized potatoes, boiled and grated.
- It’s 2 of eggs, (lightly whisked) with salt and coriander leaves.
- You need 2 cups of bread crumbs.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need Some of oil for deep frying.
Chicken Donuts instructions
- Mix all the above ingredients with the minced chicken to make a dough or mix it in a blender for few seconds..
- Flour/ oil the work surface and flatten the dough with fingers to a thickness of 1 cm..
- Cut out shapes with a donut cutter. Alternatively you can also flatten the dough in hand and using your finger, make a hole in the centre to get the donut shape. I made mine in hand, about 1 cm in width and 3 inches in diameter..
- Meanwhile, heat oil for deep frying in a large pan. Lightly beat the eggs with some salt and coriander leaves. Set aside in a bowl. Place the breadcrumbs in a separate bowl. Dip each donut first in egg and then coat with breadcrumbs. Remove excess breadcrumbs..
- Place donuts in hot oil. Make sure not to overcrowd the pan. Fry donuts, flipping occasionally, until they’re browned..
- Remove donuts from oil. Drain on an absorbent towel. Serve with your favorite dip..
- Coat the chicken donuts in eggs and breadcrumbs, then store in the freezer for up to 3 weeks. To cook them, just deep fry from frozen..