Peanut Butter Cupcake Swirl.
You can cook Peanut Butter Cupcake Swirl using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cupcake Swirl
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 1/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Nutella divided warmed.
Peanut Butter Cupcake Swirl instructions
- Line the muffin tins with cupcake liners and set aside..
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and peanut butter using a whisk or an electric mixer. Then, add the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Mix until homogenous. Finally, add the rest of dry ingredients and mix until well combine..
- Scoop the batter into the liners about 2/3 full. Then, use a spoon to drop about 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella into the center of the cupcake. Insert a toothpick into the center of the Nutella and create a swirl by making circles in the batter..
- Air fry at 300F (150C) for about 12-14 minutes. Insert a toothpick to test. When the toothpick comes out clean, then the cup cake is cooked through..