You can cook Malai kofta using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Malai kofta
- You need of For paneer Dumplings.
- You need 1 cup of paneer.
- You need 1 of big size boiled potato.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of For gravy:-.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 2-3 of medium size tomatoes.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1-2 of free chilies.
- Prepare 1 inches of ginger.
- It’s Handful of cashews.
- You need 1 of big cardamom.
- You need 3-4 of small cardamom.
- Prepare 5-6 of cloves.
- You need 7-8 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of butter or ghee.
- You need to taste of All dry masala.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Besan.
Malai kofta instructions
- For making paneer dumplings..
- Crush the paneer and mash the potato. Mix them together very well. In it add all purpose flour, salt, black pepper powder. And mix it to form a dough..
- Make a ball out of the dough. And roll it in dry all purpose flour..
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and fry these ball till it becomes golden brown..
- Let start making gravy. For gravy heat oil in a pan on medium flame. To it add cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper corns, add fry itvtill it starts giving nice aroma. Then add cashews to it. Fry it for another couple of minutes. Then add garlic, green chilies, ginger. Once all raw aroma of garlic gone add sliced onions to it. Fry it till then onions become translucent. Then add tomatoes to it. Add salt and sugar to it..
- Add water and cover it and let it boil for at least 20-25 minutes on low flame..
- Take the mixture in a blender and blend it smoothly. Strain the mixture once. Or twice to get smooth consistency..
- Now add ghee in a pan. To it add a mixture of red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and Besan to it. Cook it till Besan start giving nice aroma. Or for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add our strained mixture to it. Cook the mixture for 15-20 minutes on low flame. Our gravy is ready to serve..
- Put paneer dumplings in a serving dish and pour gravy over it. Garnish with coriander leaves and cream. Enjoy.