Rajasthani gatte ki sbji.
You can cook Rajasthani gatte ki sbji using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rajasthani gatte ki sbji
- Prepare of for gatte / gram flour dumplings:.
- Prepare 1 cup of besan / gram flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need pinch of hing /ashafoetida.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curd yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare Pinch of baking soda.
- You need of for gravy.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare of tej patte.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- It’s pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare As needed of coriander leaves.
Rajasthani gatte ki sbji step by step
- For the dough of gatta's, first add all the things mentioned above in the besan and mix water accordingly and prepare tight dough..
- Now make the roll shapes of the dough and after all the rolls are done, boil them..
- When you find them perfectly boiled keep them aside and let them be cool..
- Now take the rolls and cut them in round shape..
- Now take a deep pan and heat 2tbsp oil and saut spices..
- Add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste and stir till it gets golden brown..
- Now add one cup water and one cup yogurt and mix them well for 2 minutes..
- Then add the prepared gatte in this mixture and let it boil for 5 mintues..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and butter and now serve it with bajre ki roti or plain or missi roti or naan or partha.